We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
World of Warcraft
Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
Platform: PC, OS X
Release Date: November 23, 2004 (NA, AUS), February 11, 2005 (EU)
Genre: Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing (MMORPG)
Descend into the World of Warcraft and join thousands of mighty heroes in an online world of myth, magic, and limitless adventure. Explore jagged, snowy peaks; vast mountain fortresses; and harsh, winding canyons. Witness zeppelins flying over smoldering battlefields; battle in epic sieges -- a host of legendary experiences await. Enter the World of Warcraft...
- Embark on Epic Quests Unravel the continuing story of Warcraft as you engage in thousands of quests -- with more being added all the time. Face the mighty Dragon of Blackrock Spire; cleanse the Undead from the looming ziggurats of Stratholme; and much, much more.
- Form Powerful Alliances Play solo or enlist fellow heroes to join forces with you as you negotiate the vast, battle-scarred landscape of a world at war.
- Engage an Ever-changing World Blizzard Entertainment's dedicated live team creates a constant stream of new adventures to undertake, lands to explore, and monsters to vanquish. The epic quest never ends.
- Indulge in "Seamless" Beauty Explore expansive environments that are in a word: legendary. The World of Warcraft graphics engine renders the game universe seamlessly -- so you spend your time adventuring, not waiting.
- Create a Unique Avatar Customize your character's appearance, talents, and gear to create your own truly unique hero in the world of Azeroth. Design your own guild tabards to broadcast your fame -- or notoriety -- to the world.
- 1 November 5, 2016: World of Warcraft Q&A
- 2 November 5, 2016: World of Warcraft/In-Game Cinematics - The Cutscenes of Legion
- 3 November 5, 2016: World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft: Legion - Design Retrospective
- 4 November 4, 2016: New Artifact Weapon Skins
- 5 November 4, 2016: Patch 7.2 Rundown
- 6 November 4, 2016: Patch 7.15 Rundown
- 7 November 4, 2016: Patch 7.2: Class Mounts
- 8 November 7, 2016: Game Systems
- 9 November 6, 2016: Screenshots
- 10 November 6, 2016: Blue_Details
- 11 November 6, 2016: Panel
- 12 October 30, 2016: Illidan Novel Cover Art Sneak Peek & BlizzCon Signing