We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
Platform: PC, OS X
Release Date: March 12, 2013
Genre: Real-time Strategy
In the distant future, in the darkest reaches of space, the ghosts of the past whisper your name. You are Jim Raynor, a marshal-turned-rebel on a vigilante crusade to bring down the Dominion and its nefarious leader, Arcturus Mengsk. Haunted by betrayal and remorse, some believe you may have given up the fight. But you have promises to keep…and a need for vengeance that's long overdue.
- Three Unique Races Whether you command the mysterious Protoss, the nomadic Terrans, or the ruthless Zerg, you must decide how to outwit or outgun the enemy in an unforgiving universe of intense strategic combat.
- New Units & Weapons Devise and deploy merciless strategies with over 30 new units and weapons at your command. Torch foes with the Hellion's flamethrower, ambush adversaries with acid-spewing Banelings, or deploy the Void Ray's prismatic beam to annihilate your enemies.
- Story Mode Lead Raynor's Raiders in their quest for vengeance and glory as they burn a path across the galaxy. You choose which missions to take, which story lines to complete, and where to invest your hard-earned cash.
- Mega Multiplayer Wage unrelenting war on your friends and foes over the all-new Battle.net. Whether it's your first time gaming online or you're a multiplayer veteran, Battle.net's unrivaled AutoMatch technology makes sure it's always a fair fight.
- 1 November 5, 2016 BlizzCon Recap: DeepMind and StarCraft II Deep Learning
- 2 November 4, 2016 BlizzCon Recap: StarCraft II Multiplayer
- 3 November 4, 2016 BlizzCon Recap: Foundation for the Future
- 4 November 4, 2016 Opening Ceremony Announcements
- 5 November 6, 2015: Legacy of the Void
- 6 November 6, 2015: BlizzCon 2015 Artwork
- 7 November 6, 2015: BlizzCon 2015 Screenshots
- 8 November 6, 2015: [StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Launch Trailer – Legacy ]
November 5, 2016 BlizzCon Recap: DeepMind and StarCraft II Deep Learning[edit | edit source]
November 4, 2016 BlizzCon Recap: StarCraft II Multiplayer[edit | edit source]
November 4, 2016 BlizzCon Recap: Foundation for the Future[edit | edit source]
November 4, 2016 Opening Ceremony Announcements[edit | edit source]
November 6, 2015: Legacy of the Void[edit | edit source]
November 6, 2015: BlizzCon 2015 Artwork[edit | edit source]
November 6, 2015: BlizzCon 2015 Screenshots[edit | edit source]
November 6, 2015: [StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Launch Trailer – Legacy ][edit | edit source]
Legacy of the Void is the highly anticipated third game in the acclaimed StarCraft II real-time strategy series. In this launch trailer, we examine how far our heroes have come and the struggles they have endured . . . only to find themselves confronting an evil that threatens to engulf the entire galaxy. Now, all three factions must unite to overcome Amon’s power—or face complete extinction.