Overwatch/Sombra Hero Announced
November 4: [BlizzCon 2016 - The Opening Ceremony has Started!][edit | edit source]
- Update 11:21 AM PDT: Sombra will be the next hero in Overwatch, playable at BlizzCon!
- Update 11:15 AM PDT: Sombra has taken over the ceremony!
DIFFICULTY: 3 stars
Stealth and debilitating attacks make Sombra a powerful infiltrator. Her hacking can disrupt her enemies, ensuring they're easier to take out, while her EMP provides the upper hand against multiple foes at once. Sombra’s ability to Translocate and camouflage herself makes her a hard target to pin down.
- MACHINE PISTOL: Sombra’s fully-automatic machine pistol fires in a short-range spread.
- HACK: Sombra hacks enemies to temporarily stop them from using their abilities, or hacks first aid kits to make them useless to her opponents.
- THERMOPTIC CAMO: Sombra becomes invisible for a short period of time, during which her speed is boosted considerably. Attacking, using offensive abilities, or taking damage disables her camouflage.
- TRANSLOCATOR: Sombra tosses out a translocator beacon. She can instantly return to the beacon’s location while it is active (including when it’s in mid-flight).
- EMP: Sombra discharges electromagnetic energy in a wide radius, destroying enemy barriers and shields and hacking all opponents caught in the blast.