Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
Release Date: Spring 2016
Genre: First-person Shooter
Soldiers. Scientists. Adventurers. Oddities.
In a time of global crisis, an international task force of heroes banded together to restore peace to a war-torn world:
It ended the crisis and helped to maintain peace in the decades that followed, inspiring an era of exploration, innovation, and discovery. But after many years, Overwatch's influence waned, and it was eventually disbanded.
- Choose A Hero Overwatch features a wide array of unique heroes, ranging from a time-jumping adventurer, to an armored, rocket-hammer-wielding warrior, to a transcendent robot monk. Every hero plays differently, and mastering their abilities is the key to unlocking their potential. No two heroes are the same.
- Play Your Role Whether you're engaging in combat on the front line, providing defensive cover with your energy shield, or supporting your allies by amplifying their damage, every hero's abilities are designed to be effective as part of a team. Learning to utilize your abilities in concert with your teammates' is the key to victory.
- Team-Based Objectives Teams of heroes do battle across the planet. From protecting the secrets of the mysterious Temple of Anubis, to safely escorting an EMP device through King's Row, the world is your battlefield.
- 1 November 4, 2016 Introducing the Overwatch League
- 2 November 4, 2016 TEAM UP TO CONQUER THE NEXUS CHALLENGE!
- 3 November 4, 2016 Sombra Hero Announced
- 4 November 4, 2016 Opening Ceremony Announcements
- 5 November 7, 2015: The World of Overwatch
- 6 November 6, 2015: Blue Details
- 7 November 6, 2015: Origins Edition Launching Spring 2016
- 8 November 6, 2015: Digital Goodies Preview
- 9 November 6, 2015: Hollywood
- 10 November 6, 2015: Editions & Pricing
- 11 November 6, 2015: New Heroes
- 12 November 6, 2015: Screenshots & Images